Is Bravecto Safe?
There have been a lot of rumors swirling around lately about the safety of pet flea and tick medication, Bravecto.
We have been recommending Bravecto at Nickel City Animal Hospital for several years now, and in our experience, this product is highly effective and safe. We even offer a promotion on Bravecto and other parasite preventatives to protect your pets from fleas, tick-borne illnesses, and heartworm disease. Check out our parasite prevention promotions here.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call us at (716) 847-1000 at any time.
Now Offering Laser Therapy
Nickel City Animal Hospital is proud to now offer laser therapy for pets!
The applications of laser therapy are endless and can provide great non-invasive relief for your furry loved one. Have a senior pet with arthritis? Chronic hot spots? Cat with stomatitis? Call the office and ask to speak with a technician about the numerous applications and benefits of laser therapy at (716) 847-1000.
Learn more about the benefits of this service by visiting our laser therapy page.
Pet Parasite Prevention Promotions!
Take advantage of these great rebates and promotions on products we recommend and offer to keep your pets free from fleas, tick-borne illnesses, and heartworm disease.
- Trifexis — Save $25 on a 12 month supply or $10 on a 6 month supply.
- Purina Veterinary Diets — Get $5 rebate on purchase of (1) box of Fortiflora canine or feline pet food.
- Revolution — Buy 6 doses, get 2 free. Buy 9 doses, get 3 free. Must be purchased in hospital to receive rebate offer.
- Dasuquin — Save $2.50 on Dasuquin chew tablets or sprinkle capsules. Also, $4/$6/$8 mail-in rebate offer available in hospital.
- Bravecto — Save $15 on 2 doses (6 month supply) or $35 on 4 doses (12 month supply).
- Simparica — Save $15 on 6 doses, or $35 on 12 doses